Mittwoch, 2. Juni 2010

Funny - If you know what a C64 is

As I´m writing this, an intellligent, well muscled, darkly good looking man with the most beautiful eyes, I´ve ever seen, sits next to me and installs some 15 year old games on his high end Windows Vista PC via DOS console.
Which is funny enough.

The total breakdown though, came, when the words "Fast! Unzipping Utility" appeared on the screen and you could watch every byte being extracted.... every single byte.


I´m an IT-Girl, I see a lot of funny things, but this just made my day....

Alright, alright, I might admit, the rest of the world my find it less funny, but hey...


Embrace your inner Guybrush!



Post Scriptum: Yes, he still knows the complete intro of Ultima Underworld by heart ...

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen