Dienstag, 6. Juli 2010

The Good, the bad and the nerves

Oh yes, nerves...

I haz them!

Tomorrow morning at 8:45 I´ll be starting the last 45 minutes of my apprenticeship.

Oral exam.

DO you know this mix of jitterish, but it still doesn´t feel real?
Yeah? I hate it!

Tried to distract myself, by checking through some old writings.
I have a full book sitting on my external and two 30k pieces.
Chose the sequel to Diamond Wolf. OMG!
How can possibly be that bad a writer?

I mean c´mon... ugh. Complete rework please, and fast.
How the heck did I manage to write two pansy, fancy girlies?
*sigh*

So much for that.

On a good note, my lawyer just wrote an email to tell me, I´ll be getting some more money from the insurance of that poor driver who´s car door plucked me of my bike last year. HEHE.

Since it´s BMW company car insurance, no pity.

I had no idea, how much money a multiple fractured olecranon can bring.
But it´s highly welcome.
Had to go to the hair dresser on Saturday to look all pretty and shiny for the exam.
100 €!

Holy COW!
OK, I look totally great. They even managed to correct some bad errors the last hair dresser did, but... meep?

Thought about manicure... let it drop. Another 40 € just aren´t in the budget.

I should go on, learning my presentation by heart.
But I want to write. Can someone please clone me?

2 Kommentare:

  1. I'll see what I can do about the cloning thing. I haven't worked out all the kinks yet, so... could come out a little scary, but I'll see what I can do.

    You're going to do great, I just know you are. Here, you can have some before to settle you a little *passes truffles* and you can the rest when it's over.

    Good luck hon! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey *pst* you're going to do great. I'm holding my thumbs and I'll have truffles when I wake up.

    I'm off to bed now. good luck :))

    AntwortenLöschen